- Your Dubai visa process starts once we receive the clear scanned copies of your following documents:
- Passport size Photograph
- Front page of the Passport
- Last page of the Passport
- Passport page with exit stamp, if you’ve visited Dubai before
- Confirmed return air tickets
- The validity of passport should be minimum 6 months.
- Hand written Passport format is Not acceptable.
- Do Not Submit blurred or weary documents.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at email@example.com.
Documents for Visitors with Guarantor In UAE.
- Guarantor’s Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3 months).
- A security cheque of AED 5500 for each visa is required, this cheque will be used, only if the visitor is absconded.
- Last month Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account with good transactions in it.
Documents for Visitors with NO Guarantor in UAE.
- Family visitors may not need to put any deposit instead they can make the Hotel / Airline / Tour booking with us with best guaranteed prices.
- Individual visitors may need to put deposit and this may vary for each nationality, please contact us for more information through live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Individual visitor may have to deposit an Amount of 5500 AED as a Security Deposit. This Entire amount will be returned back to you after your Exit from the Country once we will receive the scanned passport page showing the exit stamp of UAE. This is done to ensure that there are no Travelers who stay back/abscond even after the duration mentioned in his/her Visa is over.
- You may book the return ticket and hotel with us at special prices.
- Indian nationality passengers may not need to submit guarantee documents once reviewed by our visa team.
- For passengers travelling in families with kids may not need to submit guarantee documents.
- Passengers who have already reserved Hotel, excursions with VooTours need not to provide any guarantee documents.
Are you looking for a short trip to Dubai or UAE in order to catch up with your friends or dear ones? Contact one of Vootour’s visa specialists who will arrange a 14-day tourist visa Dubai to make the most of your trip in a hassle-free and convenient manner. It is as simple as one, two, three, and all you need to do is:
Duly fill up our online visa application form asking for your name, nationality, primary contact address, travel date etc.
Submit documents relevant for processing of visa
Use credit card to make payment
Alternatively, you can also dial us on +971 505098987 or send us an email to email@example.com, if you opt for other payment methods, such as bank transfer, Paypal or cash deposit to avail of our professional services.
- Is it mandatory for me to obtain a visa to enter Dubai as well as UAE?
- Visa is mandatory for all non-UAE citizens to travel to UAE. Nevertheless, this is not applicable for citizens of the GCC nations, such as Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, and Oman.
- Do infants and kids require visa to enter UAE?
- All infants as well as kids traveling with their non-UAE citizen parent will require a visa to enter the UAE.
- Who are eligible for visa on arrival in Dubai?
- No prior arrangement for visa is required for nationals visiting to Dubai from certain European, North American, and Far East countries. These include Australia, Austria, Belgium, France, France, Germany, Iceland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Portugal, UK, and USA, among others. Since the list of visa-waiver countries is subject to change, be sure to inquire with your local embassy or airlines service provider to update yourself on the latest visa policies, before your visit to Dubai.
- How should I apply for a Dubai visa from another country?
- You can do this by applying online. On your behalf, your relative or friend in the UAE can also apply for a visa.
- What are the different types of visa that I can apply for in UAE?
- Depending on the duration or number of days you wish to spend in UAE, different types of visas include tourist visa, transit visa, and visit visa.
- What are the benefits of applying for visa through VooTours?
- By contacting VooTours for your visa application needs, you can eliminate the need for a local sponsor in the UAE
- Quick processing is another of the key highlights. In most case, the visa processing takes only three to four working days.
- No cash deposit is required
- Since a paper visa is given before the departure, this helps you for an unperturbed entry to UAE.
- Emergency visa services made available
- What are the documents required to apply for electronic UAE visa?
- For your electronic visa, you’ll have to submit passport-size colour photo, along with a scanned copy of your passport with minimum six months validity at the time of travel.
- Before how many days of my intended visit to Dubai, I must apply for visa?
- Though it will take only 3 to 4 working days for the processing of your visa, it is recommended to apply for visa in advance. This will help for on-time processing of visa while assuring you of a hassle-free travel to UAE.
- Can I book my ticket before applying for visa?
- Yes, you can book your tickets to Dubai before applying or processing of visa.
- Does UAE visa allow both entry and exit from airports in UAE?
- Valid visa enables for both entry and exit from pasting all UAE’s airports.
- How many days will it take to get a visa?
- Visa processing usually take 3 to 4 working days. But this largely depends on the prompt submission of required documents as well as the meeting of eligibility norms. Since a paper visa is given before the departure, this helps you for an unperturbed entry to UAE.
- How about visa application fee?
- To inquire about your visa application fee or discuss any visa-related query, call our travel experts on +971505098987 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll promptly respond to your questions on visa.
- Is it possible for me to track the status of my visa application?
- Upon the successful filling out of the visa application form, we’ll send you an authentication email, along with a link. This, in turn, will enable you to check the status of your visa application. You can also get in touch with our visa agents to know your visa application status.
- Is visa fee refunded in case my application is rejected?
- This is not possible, as the UAE immigration authority do not recompense for the rejected visa applications.
- Can I know the reason of visa rejection?
- No. The UAE immigration authorities, at most, do not reveal the reasons for the refusal of a visa.
- Can I reapply for visa?
- Yes, you can apply for visa again, provided you carefully meet qualifying norms.
- What is the mode of receiving visa?
- Once your visa is processed, it will be sent to your email.
- Is it sure that I would enter UAE if I apply and get visa?
- This depends on the immigration authorities’ decision based on the verification of your documents as well as certain other criteria at the point of entry.
- What are the consequences of extended stay without the renewal of visa in UAE?
- Besides facing legal actions and payment of hefty overstay penalty, you may not be able to apply for UAE visa in future.
- If you are traveling by road and want to enter UAE by Road, you will need original visa copy issued by immigration which will cost additional AED150 per person. (courier charges extra).
- Please note that visa processing can be done only upon the completion of required documentation and clearance of payments.
- All visa application is for single entry only.
- It is recommended to apply for a visa at least 5 to 7 days prior to your arrival. We require five working days (Sunday to Thursday) days to process your visa. In case your application is held by the immigration, it may take two more days for your visa approval.
- Upon the approval of your visa by the UAE Immigration Authority, we’ll send you a copy of visa to your email. Take a print out of this visa copy to submit at the airport’s passport control section. Original copy of visa is not required.
- If you are traveling by road and want to enter UAE by Road, you will need original visa copy issued by immigration which will cost additional AED 150 per person. (courier charges extra).
- Visa Approval is at the sole discretion of the Immigration Officials, and VooTours & Travels should not be held responsible for the rejection of your visa application. Moreover, the Vootours cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved. Once your Visa Application is submitted to the Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable whether it is approved, rejected or in the event your visa is approved but you are unable to travel to the UAE.
- Some airline service providers may entail passengers for an ‘Ok to Board’ approval, which, at most, should be done 24 hours prior to the stipulated flight departure time. Upon your request, the Vootours can do it for you for an extra charge.
- If your visa application is denied by the UAE Immigration, we’ll send you a copy of the same for your record.
- A fine of AED 100 will be incurred from the guarantee amount, if the traveler is not able to travel upon the issuance of a visa.
- If a tourist does not leave the country on or before the due date, a penalty of AED 150 per day will be incurred from the guarantee amount.
- The security cheque of the guarantor will be deposited, if a traveler on Vootour’s sponsored visa has to face overstay due to imprisonment or committing of any crime.
- Once you leave the country, we require you to send us a copy of your passport’s page with the UAE immigration’s exit stamp. This will serve as a proof that you have left the country. Further, it enables us to double check it in our online system.
- The refund of security cheque is done only upon the clear confirmation of your departure from the country.
- A reliable travel insurance plan is inevitable to tackle unforeseen events like medical emergencies during your travel. If you don’t have one, the VooTours can help you, though charges apply.
- Please ensure that you carry a valid, confirmed return air ticket.
- Another prerequisite is a confirmed accommodation booking in one of the UAE’s hotels.
- The visa application of a female visitor, who is under the age of 25 years, is likely to be rejected, if she plans to travel alone.
- The UAE immigration will reject the application that is submitted with the handwritten copies of passport from nationalities, such as Pakistan and Bangladesh.
- A visa application will be denied, if the applicant is blacklisted or is proved to the UAE immigration that he has committed a serious offense.
- The application may be rejected, if the applicant previously had a residence visa and exited the UAE without its cancellation.
- The application will be denied, if an individual had previously applied for a tourist visa and did not enter the country. In order to reapply, the previous visa should be cancelled.
- If photo used in the passport copies is blurred, your application is likely to get delayed or rejected.
- The visa application will be rejected, if the applicant’s profession is mentioned as a laborer, cultivator or other unskilled task.
- Typing errors in your visa application can lead to its disapproval.
- An individual cannot apply for a new visa for at least six months, if he had previously applied for a job visa through a company in the UAE and not enter the country.
- Chances are that the visa processing of applicants with identical personal details including name and place may be delayed or sometimes even eliminated.
On Arrival Visa Country
|VATICAN CITY STATE (HOLY SEE)||Japan||Portugal|
|United States||France||United Kingdom|
|Luxembourg||Malaysia||San Marino (Republic of)|
Restricted Visa Country
|Bangladesh||Albania||Antigua and Barbuda|