Liwa Overnight Safari from Abu Dhabi
The drive through the Oasis of Liwa will take approx. four hours. Enjoy the magnificent golden dunes of the Rub Al Khali, the largest desert of the country. After the exciting desert safari experience the magic of the desert at night. Discover its unique quiet atmosphere and see the millions of star above you. Wake up at the smell of coffee and enjoy an Arabic breakfast before trying gentle dune driving on your way back to Abu Dhabi.
|DURATION||24 Hours (1:00 PM Day 1 to 12:00 PM Day 2)|
|PICKUP / DROP-OFF LOCATION||Pick-up from any hotels or any malls with in Abu Dhabi|
|PICKUP TIME||1:00 PM Day 1 (Exact pick-up time will be advised after booking)|
|DROP-OFF TIME||Approximately 12:00 PM Day 2.|
|EASY CANCELLATION||Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund|
Highlights Liwa Overnight Safari from Abu Dhabi
Overnight Liwa Oasis safari from Abu Dhabi with an expert guide
Travel to Liwa in the vast Rub al Khali, the world’s largest continuous sand desert
Explore this epic wilderness on an off-road 4×4 adventure
Marvel at the towering orange dunes stretching to the far horizon
Watch for wildlife such as Arabian gazelle, rabbits, and lizards
Enjoy a delicious Dinner under the starlit sky.
Swap modern civilization for the silence and emptiness of the desert
What You Can Expect
Begin your desert experience with a pickup from your centrally located Abu Dhabi hotel. Meet your expert driver-guide, hop inside your comfortable, air-conditioned 4×4 vehicle, and then set off toward the southern edges of the UAE.
As you travel, hear fascinating facts about the Liwa Oasis, a series of oases at the north of the Rub Al Khali or “Empty Quarter,” the world’s largest desert of continuous sand. This immense desert extends from the southern UAE to southern Saudi Arabia, and into Oman and Yemen, and was once home to the tribes who went on to settle Abu Dhabi.
Along the way, gaze out at the desert scenery and watch as the sand changes color from creamy yellow to dark orange. Then, after around two hours, arrive on the outer fringes of Liwa and marvel at the ocean of dunes that stretches endlessly before you.
Follow the black-topped roads through the dunes and feel the thrill as your driver steers you off road onto the sands for a roughly 2-hour desert drive. Have your camera ready as you rumble past the incredible dunes, lush oases, desert settlements and camel farms.
As you explore, your guide will point out places of interest and interesting indigenous flora. Keep a watch, too, for desert wildlife such as the nimble Arabian gazelle, rabbits and lizards, and hear how they forage for food and water in this arid expanse.
After an exciting desert safari, our experienced guides will set up tents and firewood, As well as a dinner which you enjoy with them in the desert. Wake up to the smell of coffee and enjoy Breakfast and then head back to the bustle of Abu Dhabi. Your trip ends with a drop-off back at your hotel in the afternoon.
Know Before You Book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Land cruiser will be on sharing basis with 6 peoples accommodated in a car
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Comfortable clothing is advised, including closed shoes and trousers for quad biking. Warm clothing is recommended during the winter period (October to March)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children below 4 years not recommended. Child seat will not be provided they have to sit on parents lap.
- Please note that pick-up and drop off are only provided from hotels in Abu Dhabi. Please wait in your hotel lobby
- During the Month of Ramadan / Dry Days No Live Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks will be served as per the Government guidelines.For detailed inquiry on it please Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by our tour manager.
- The pick up/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we does not hold the responsibility.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information so please inform us at the time of making the reservation.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure / itinerary, the ‘Terms and Conditions’, Price Grid and such other documents as may be applicable, as all these will form part of your contract with us once you affect the booking.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- We reserves the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pick up.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We reserves the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at its sole discretion, mainly if we deems it is vital for your safety or convenience.
- Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable.
- Any guest failing to reach on time at the designated pick-up point will be considered a no-show. No reimbursement or alternative transfer will be arranged in such circumstances.
- Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, We will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
- The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides.
- Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions.
- Coupon Codes can be redeemed only through online booking process.
- We reserve the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pick up.
- Seating arrangement are done as per the availability & it is decided by Driver or Tour Guide except in case of private transfers.