Ferrari World Tickets Abu Dhabi
It’s only fitting that a city as extravagant as Abu Dhabi has a theme park to match its extravagance, and in this case, that theme park is Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. The race car-themed park features 20 rides and attractions—everything from the toddler-friendly carousel of Ferrari prototype cars to cutting-edge racing simulators that will please older children and teens.
The largest indoor theme park in the world is also home to the world’s fastest roller coaster, the Formula Rossa, a hydraulic-powered thrill ride where you’re strapped into a Ferrari Formula One-like coaster car and launched at speeds up to 150 miles per hour (240 kilometers per hour).
Car enthusiasts shouldn’t miss the 1920’s ode to Italian racing inside the Cinema Maranello or the Racing Legends, an exhibit featuring key moments in the history of Ferrari racing. Expect to dine on primarily Italian food if you choose to eat in the food court.
Try high-speed race simulators, experience a virtual Ferrari factory, enjoy family-friendly rides, let the kids loose on junior race tracks, and relax at the restaurants and stores. Plus, upgrade to a premium ticket to skip the main entrance lines and enjoy more time in the park.
|ADDRESS||M4, Al Hamra Bicycle Building, Zayed the First Street,|
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|FAX||Pick-up from any hotels or any malls with in Abu Dhabi, If Required|
|MOBILE (24/7)||To be Advised – If Transportation is selected.|
|DROP-OFF TIME||To be Advised – If Transportation is selected.|
|CANCELLATION||Once Tickets are purchased it Cannot be cancelled. No Refund.|
- All-day entrance ticket to Ferrari World on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi
- Enjoy the attractions and rides in the planet’s largest indoor theme park as you wish
- Feel the g-force as you ride the Formula Rossa, the world’s fastest coaster
- Tackle the Scuderia Challenge race simulator and explore a virtual Ferrari factory
- Have fun with family-friendly rides, kids’ race schools and more
- Recharge and relax at Ferrari World’s restaurants, cafes and stores
- Upgrade to a premium ticket to enjoy skip-the-line entry
What You Can Expect
Make your own way to Ferrari World, the action-packed Ferrari-inspired theme park situated on Yas Island just outside Abu Dhabi. The world’s first Ferrari-branded amusement complex, this huge indoor space is filled with 20 motor racing–themed attractions and rides for all the family.
On arrival, use your entrance ticket to head inside and enjoy the attractions as you wish. Alternatively, upgrade to a premium ticket when you book to gain fast-track access via a separate, faster queue apart from the main entrance lines.
Make a beeline for Ferrari Rosso, the Formula One–inspired rollercoaster. Strap in your car and feel the g-force as you launch 170 feet (52 meters) up at 150 mph (240 kmph), before hurtling around the drops and chicanes. It’s the world’s fastest coaster, so an adrenaline rush is guaranteed.
Take a virtual journey through the historical Ferrari factory at Maranello, enjoy a spin on the fast and family-friendly Tyre Twist, and try and beat the world’s best drivers on the state-of-the-art Scuderia Challenge race simulator.
Kids are well catered for, too. Toddlers will adore the fun games at the Junior Training Camp, while older kids can drive fun-sized cars and scaled-down Ferrari race cars around a hairpin track.
In-between the rides, take a break at one of the restaurants or cafes to refuel with lunch, snacks, and drinks (own expense).
However long you want to spend at Ferrari World is up to you, but before you leave, perhaps treat yourself to a souvenir or two from the two Ferrari-branded stores.
Know Before You Book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring a swim suit, towel and sunscreen
- Minimum 2 Pax Required to Operate this Tour. If you are less then 2 Pax it is better to confirm before booking the tour.
- Please note that pick-up and drop off are only provided from hotels in Abu Dhabi. Please wait in your hotel lobby
- Kindly note that Tour is not recommended for Pregnant Women, people suffering from Backache.
- During the Month of Ramadan / Dry Days No Live Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks will be served as per the Government guidelines.For detailed inquiry on it please Mail us at email@example.com
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by our tour manager.
- The pick up/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we does not hold the responsibility.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information so please inform us at the time of making the reservation.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure / itinerary, the ‘Terms and Conditions’, Price Grid and such other documents as may be applicable, as all these will form part of your contract with us once you affect the booking.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- We reserves the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pick up.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We reserves the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at its sole discretion, mainly if we deems it is vital for your safety or convenience.
- Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable.
- Any guest failing to reach on time at the designated pick-up point will be considered a no-show. No reimbursement or alternative transfer will be arranged in such circumstances.
- Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, We will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
- The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides.
- Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions.
- Coupon Codes can be redeemed only through online booking process.
- We reserve the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pick up.
- Seating arrangement are done as per the availability & it is decided by Driver or Tour Guide except in case of private transfers.